Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Rated G

for: G -ive me a break.


As you probably heard by now Steven Speilberg’s movie, “Munich”, depicts the Mossad as trigger happy militants.

The facts remain that 11 Israeli Olympians were murdered. Their murderers were snuffed out by the mossad. Justice, albeit fractionally, prevailed. This is rudimentary humanism. What, pray tell, could have contorted Spielberg’s imagination to produce this drivel?

Sorry Steve, the concept of good and evil exists. People killing people is evil. Arabs killing Jews is evil. Evil is bad. Do you subscribe to relativism? Would relativism suit you if one of these lowlives were to violently malign you or your family? Is relativism your opium for appeasement?

Or are you petrified like the rest of us?

5 Comments:

Blogger joedean7401 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing and Inspiring Flash Movie for Alumni Family Retreat

Website (for more info) : www.ncsyalum.org

Movie: http://ncsyalum.org/trailer.php

4:19 AM  
Blogger michelgilbert0034 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

3:10 PM  
Blogger lennyalexander6049002259 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Ibrahimblogs said...

I loved the post. Your questions are pertinent and valid.
Keep blogging!

This is Ibrahim from Israeli Uncensored News

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home